SUMMARY OF CHANGES
PUSHCART PLACEMENT ON PUBLIC RIGHTS-OF-WAY
- Amended rules and regulations address pushcart placement in the following locations:
Franklin County Courthouse
- Each area and designated space is geographically defined.
- A specific number of spaces is designated for each area as follows:
Brewery District - 11 spaces
Franklin County Courthouse - 8 spaces
Nationwide Arena - 18 spaces
- All designated spaces in these areas will be awarded through a computerized lottery system.
- Rules for occupancy are defined.
- Number of designated spaces subject to change where safety concerns exist as determined by Safety Director.
- Lottery procedures are defined.
- Pushcarts cannot be operated on any public rights-of-way constructed of brick, marble or granite.
- License can be suspended/revoked for violations.