- A separate lottery shall be conducted for each of the following locations:
Franklin County Courthouse Area
Nationwide Arena Area
- The computer will randomly select the designated position for each pushcart.
- Each space awarded shall be occupied for the following time periods:
Brewery District – One (1) Month
Franklin County Courthouse – Two (2) Weeks
Nationwide Arena Area – Two (2) Weeks
- Eligible pushcart owners may register for one or all of the lotteries.
- Only one (1) pushcart per owner or business may be registered for each lottery.
- No pushcart owner shall register for another owner for any lottery.
- All eligible pushcart owners shall be provided with a copy of the registration procedures for entering the lotteries.
- All pushcart owners awarded a space in the lottery shall sign a “Notice of Policy” acknowledging that they received, understand, and agree with the policies and penalties regarding pushcart operations in all designated areas.
At no time shall any person operate or cause to be operated any pushcart upon any public right-of-way constructed of brick, marble, or granite.